Zsolt Toth, PhD
- Assistant Professor, University of Florida, College of Dentistry, Department of Oral Biology, Gainesville, Florida, 2016 June -current
- Assistant Professor of Research, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 2013-2016
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 2008-2013
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, 2007
- PhD, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany, 2006
- MSc, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary, 2002
Nenavath Gopal Naik, PhD
(postdoctoral associate – joined the lab in August 2018)
David Brice, PhD
(postdoctoral associate – joined the lab in January 2019)
(PhD student – Microbiology & Immunology concentration IDP program – T90 NIH/NIDCR training grant pre-doctoral fellow. Joined the Toth lab in August 2018.)
(PhD student – Microbiology & Immunology concentration IDP program – Joined the Toth lab in January 2019.)
(Research Laboratory Technician since 2018 May)
(Past positions in Toth lab: UF undergraduate researcher until graduation, Major: Biology / Minor: Business Administration. )
James Seung Jin Jang
(Past positions in Toth lab: Sep 2016 – May 2017: Research Assistant ; May 2017 – July 2017: UFCD Summer Research Student)
(UFCD Research Track Dental Student – UF College of Dentistry DMD Candidate | Class of 2019 Vice President | UF ASDA President-Elect – Aria is mentored by Dr. Toth and co-mentored by Dr. Papp since 2016.)
Katherine Glickman (UF Undergraduate, Major: Biology Pre-Dentistry and Minor: Innovation) was an undergraduate researcher until August 2018.
Richard Smindak was a postdoctoral associate until June 2018.
Thomas Hong Nguyen (UF undergraduate, B.S. Nutritional Sciences Pre-Health Specialization) was an undergraduate researcher until May 2018.
Kyra Senchyshak (UF undergraduate, Major: Biology) was an undergraduate researcher until March 2018.
Paul Faelnar was a research laboratory technician until December 2016.
Collaborators at the University of Florida:
Bernadett Papp Laboratory (Department of Oral Biology)
Laurence M. Morel Laboratory (Department of Pathology, Immunology & Laboratory Medicine)
Michael Kladde Laboratory (Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
Chris Fisher Laboratory (Department of Molecular Genetics & Microbiology)